Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Are you guys workin on a ballteam?

Are you guys workin on a ball-team? NO! We are working on a reality show!

I really get so angry when people ask me this. I recently have had my share of these comments here lately because we found out he week of my youngest 1st birthday that we were going to have baby number 6. This was not a decision of our own but a blessing from God because we were taking all means to prevent this, but obviously God has different plans.
I honestly have had a worse reception with this pregnancy because of the size of our family, worse than when I was 16 and pregnant. I am beyond sick of hearing "you gonna get your tubes tied" or "why haven't you gotten fixed!" No one realizes this was not our decision and God has answered a pray from years ago. When we had only Hannah, in the 9yr gap between her and Abbi I prayed for a large family. I have always wanted many kids, I wanted the quiver full so to say. God answers in HIS time, not ours. I call this baby my surprise blessing and he/she (we do not know just yet) will be here in January 2011...God is good! And if he blesses me with many kids, He will provide for them too. He is in control!

No comments:

Post a Comment